Britten V1000 Specs
Fuel injection - sequential, 2 injectors per cylinder.
- Fully stressed engine with ducted under-seat radiator. Top chassis, girder & swing arm all constructed in carbon/kevlar composites.
- Front Suspension: double wishbones with girder.
- Rear Suspension: swing arm with adjustable three bar linkage.
- Shock Absorbers: Ohlins
- Rake: adjustable
- Trail: adjustable
- Front Wheel: 3.5" x 17" in-house carbon composite
- Rear Wheel: 6.0" x 17" in-house carbon composite
- Front Brakes: Twin 320mm cast iron rotors with opposed 4-piston Brembo callipers
- Rear Brakes: 210mm rotor with opposed piston Brembo calliper.
- Wheel base 1420mm
- Weight 138kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity 24 litres
- 166 HP @ 11,800 RPM
- Maximum safe engine speed 12500rpm
- Maximum speed 303 km/h